The answer to all your storage and software problems
Business data is the bloodline of your business. The hardware and software that supports them are what keeps your technology running. But what if data storage, equipment upgrades and software licensing are actually taking their toll on your budget? What if your technology is actually taking up valuable office space and personnel resources?
With Centarus’s Hosted Solutions, you can forget about additional expenditures to maintain and store business data, software, and servers.
Our Hosted Solutions are a combination of the following services:
We manage your applications and their hardware infrastructure, allowing you to ease the pressures on in-house IT resources.
Examples of Virtualized Applications from Centarus:
- Microsoft QuickBooks – to ease the burden of financial and accounting matters
- Sage 300 – construction and Real Estate solutions for managing project and property lifecycles
- LexisNexis – legal, risk, and professional solutions for law firms & corporations
- Custom Applications – tailor-made service for hosting any application you use for your business
Transferring your technology to the cloud simply means that business data and the physical aspects of your IT – along with their management and maintenance – are delivered via the Internet on a pay-as-you-go pricing structure.
Cloud Services from Centarus are:
- Scalable – your technology can easily grow along with your business
- Customizable – we build your IT solution around your specific business requirements
- Mobile – access your files and applications from anywhere, anytime
- Money-saving – cost-effective technology pays for itself faster
By virtualizing your in-house technology, you will have more flexibility on access as well and in increase in performance. Our virtualization techniques can be applied to many aspects of your business, including networks, data storage, laptop and server hardware, operating systems, even specific applications.
The benefits of Virtualization include:
- Improve application performance – with rapid provisioning and dynamic load balancing
- Quickly become fully functional after a disaster – with simplified data recovery solutions
- Increase utilization – by consolidating your servers
- Go green – lower your electricity bill with fewer servers
Find out how we can make your business more efficient, streamlined and profitable.